Hong Kong shares to open down 0.1 pct, Belle weak
HONG KONG Jan 4 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start lower on Friday, with the benchmark Hang Seng Index dragged by a 2.4 percent decline for China-focused footwear retailer Belle International.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.1 percent at 23,370.4. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start flat.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- British financial watchdog to investigate Tesco accounting scandal
- Eyeing 2015 vote, Cameron pledges 7 billion pounds in tax cuts
- Analysis - Financial market storm brewing as 2014 winds down
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks- source |