Boyz II Men to Vegas for extended gig at the Mirage
(Reuters) - One-time boy band Boyz II Men is Vegas-bound for an extended stay at the Mirage hotel and casino, the group said on Friday.
The Grammy-award winning R&B trio will begin performances on March 1, with 78 shows slated through December 2013.
"We've been dreaming of this day since we performed an extended holiday show two years ago in Las Vegas," said founding member Nathan Morris in a statement, adding "we can't wait to take the stage in March and be a part of the Las Vegas community."
Formed in 1990 and known for hits including "I'll Make Love To You" and "End of the Road," the group includes tenors Wanya Morris and Shawn Stockman, in addition to baritone Morris.
With more than 60 million albums sold, it is reportedly the best-selling R&B group of all time.
(Reporting by Chris Michaud, editing by Jill Serjeant and Sandra Maler)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Battle over Scottish independence slightly tightens in new poll
- Poland: NATO should send troops to east Europe, ignore Russia's objections
- UPDATE 16-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles results
- Scores rescued from sinking South Korean ferry, two dead - officials