Comdirect CEO says expects to reach 2012 FY profit target - paper
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Commerzbank's (CBKG.DE) online brokerage unit Comdirect expects to reach its pre-tax profit target of 85 million-90 million euros (69 million pounds-73 million pounds) in 2012, Chief Executive Thorsten Rietmeyer told German weekly Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung.
"It's been a good year," Rietmeyer said, adding that more than 120,000 new savings accounts had been opened in 2012.
(Reporting by Edward Taylor; Editing by Ruth Pitchford)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Plane with first coffins of Malaysian airliner victims leaves Ukraine |
- Ukraine says pro-Russia rebels pull back from Donetsk outskirts
- Bank of England eyes wage puzzle as it mulls when to raise rates
- MPs criticise UK arms sales to Russia as Cameron pledges no new exports