Comdirect CEO says expects to reach 2012 FY profit target - paper
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Commerzbank's (CBKG.DE) online brokerage unit Comdirect expects to reach its pre-tax profit target of 85 million-90 million euros (69 million pounds-73 million pounds) in 2012, Chief Executive Thorsten Rietmeyer told German weekly Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung.
"It's been a good year," Rietmeyer said, adding that more than 120,000 new savings accounts had been opened in 2012.
(Reporting by Edward Taylor; Editing by Ruth Pitchford)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Masked gunmen slay family collecting body at Honduras morgue, kill 9
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- Quindell's adjusted pretax profit nearly triples