Comdirect CEO says expects to reach 2012 FY profit target - paper
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Commerzbank's (CBKG.DE) online brokerage unit Comdirect expects to reach its pre-tax profit target of 85 million-90 million euros (69 million pounds-73 million pounds) in 2012, Chief Executive Thorsten Rietmeyer told German weekly Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung.
"It's been a good year," Rietmeyer said, adding that more than 120,000 new savings accounts had been opened in 2012.
(Reporting by Edward Taylor; Editing by Ruth Pitchford)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Iceland cuts aviation alert to orange, no ash from new eruption |
- Tennis-Monday's order of play at U.S. Open