Volkswagen to push used car sales in Germany - paper
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Volkswagen (VOWG_p.DE) will expand its business of selling used approved cars in Germany, its head of sales and marketing for passenger cars told industry publication Automobilwoche.
Raising the quality of second-hand VW vehicle sales in Europe's largest economy is key to improving sales margins and increasing the frequency of client contact, which may in turn boost new car sales, Thomas Zahn said.
(Reporting By Edward Taylor; Editing by Mike Nesbit)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough |
- UPDATE 11-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia