U.S. opens probe into Boeing plane fire in Boston
WASHINGTON Jan 7 (Reuters) - The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board has opened an investigation into the fire on a Boeing Co 787 Dreamliner aircraft at Boston's Logan International Airport on Monday, the agency said.
A mechanic inspecting the Japan Airlines Co Ltd jet discovered smoke in the cockpit while performing a routine post-flight inspection. There were no passengers on board.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- British financial watchdog to investigate Tesco accounting scandal
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- UK's Sainsbury's cuts full-year sales forecast after trading worsens
- Analysis - Financial market storm brewing as 2014 winds down