U.S. opens probe into Boeing plane fire in Boston
WASHINGTON Jan 7 (Reuters) - The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board has opened an investigation into the fire on a Boeing Co 787 Dreamliner aircraft at Boston's Logan International Airport on Monday, the agency said.
A mechanic inspecting the Japan Airlines Co Ltd jet discovered smoke in the cockpit while performing a routine post-flight inspection. There were no passengers on board.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Senior North Korean official reappears, belies reports of another purge
- Scottish independence is 'too good to miss' says actor Sean Connery
- Analysis - Qatar rift is pivotal test for disunited Gulf families