U.S. opens probe into Boeing plane fire in Boston
WASHINGTON Jan 7 (Reuters) - The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board has opened an investigation into the fire on a Boeing Co 787 Dreamliner aircraft at Boston's Logan International Airport on Monday, the agency said.
A mechanic inspecting the Japan Airlines Co Ltd jet discovered smoke in the cockpit while performing a routine post-flight inspection. There were no passengers on board.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Britain does U-turn on ex-KGB agent Litvinenko murder inquiry
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |
- Bodies, black boxes handed over from Ukraine crash site |
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Shooting champion withdrawn after jacket goes missing