U.S. opens probe into Boeing plane fire in Boston
WASHINGTON Jan 7 (Reuters) - The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board has opened an investigation into the fire on a Boeing Co 787 Dreamliner aircraft at Boston's Logan International Airport on Monday, the agency said.
A mechanic inspecting the Japan Airlines Co Ltd jet discovered smoke in the cockpit while performing a routine post-flight inspection. There were no passengers on board.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- 'Django Unchained' actress charged with lewd conduct
- Record Chelsea win prompts talk of another title assault
- Islamic State advances against Yazidis on Iraq's Sinjar mountain |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin white group results
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp