European stock index futures signal mixed open
LONDON Jan 7 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a mixed open on Monday, with some investors seen taking profits after recent highs, although banks could gain after global regulators eased new liquidity rules.
At 0703 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 were up 0.1 percent, while futures for both Germany's DAX and France's CAC were down 0.1 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Yazidis haunted by cries for help as militants bury victims alive
- ECB targets bundled-debt market to boost economy
- Myanmar worker admits to British murders in Thailand - police
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Analysis - Financial market storm brewing as 2014 winds down