European stock index futures signal mixed open
LONDON Jan 7 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a mixed open on Monday, with some investors seen taking profits after recent highs, although banks could gain after global regulators eased new liquidity rules.
At 0703 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 were up 0.1 percent, while futures for both Germany's DAX and France's CAC were down 0.1 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Europe won't recognise vote in eastern Ukraine, Merkel tells Putin
- Portugal scrambles jets again to intercept Russian bombers
- Australia Union wanted to rip up Beale contract - chairman
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Judge rejects isolation for U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |