European stock index futures signal mixed open
LONDON Jan 7 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a mixed open on Monday, with some investors seen taking profits after recent highs, although banks could gain after global regulators eased new liquidity rules.
At 0703 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 were up 0.1 percent, while futures for both Germany's DAX and France's CAC were down 0.1 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hurricane-force winds wreak havoc in Britain, head to Europe
- Hedging their bets, Ukraine's oligarchs sit above the fray
- Standard Chartered says private bank client statements stolen in Singapore
- UPDATE 4-Hurricane-force winds wreak havoc in Britain, head to Europe
- Insight - Fukushima water tanks: leaky and built with illegal labour