Nikkei edges up on U.S. data, exporters high
TOKYO, Jan 7 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged up on Monday helped by encouraging U.S. economic data, while a weakening yen lifted exporters. The Nikkei added 0.3 percent to 10,720.86, while the broader Topix gained 0.6 percent to 894.03.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Scottish supporters of United Kingdom have 4 percent point lead - YouGov poll
- Silent Europe aghast at possible breakup of Britain
- Russia, Egypt seal preliminary arms deal worth $3.5 billion - agency