- Church must help the poorest, not dissect theology, pope says
- Cameron 'losing control' as rift with party core widens
- British man in France admits slitting his two children's throats
- Beckham tears and Ibrahimovic joy as PSG triumph
- Afghanistan's Karzai seeks Indian military aid amid tensions with Pakistan
Wereldhave sells U.S. property for $720 mln to Lone Star Funds
AMSTERDAM Jan 7 (Reuters) - Dutch property group Wereldhave has agreed to sell all its U.S. assets for $720 million to U.S. private equity group Lone Star Funds, Wereldhave said on Monday.
Wereldhave, which had earlier announced its intention to leave the U.S. market, said in a statement the total proceeds were about 5 percent above the properties' book value.
It said it will use the money to reduce debt.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this