Wereldhave sells U.S. property for $720 mln to Lone Star Funds
AMSTERDAM Jan 7 (Reuters) - Dutch property group Wereldhave has agreed to sell all its U.S. assets for $720 million to U.S. private equity group Lone Star Funds, Wereldhave said on Monday.
Wereldhave, which had earlier announced its intention to leave the U.S. market, said in a statement the total proceeds were about 5 percent above the properties' book value.
It said it will use the money to reduce debt.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Nigeria isolates hospital in Lagos as Obama briefed on Ebola outbreak
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |