Wereldhave sells U.S. property for $720 mln to Lone Star Funds
AMSTERDAM Jan 7 (Reuters) - Dutch property group Wereldhave has agreed to sell all its U.S. assets for $720 million to U.S. private equity group Lone Star Funds, Wereldhave said on Monday.
Wereldhave, which had earlier announced its intention to leave the U.S. market, said in a statement the total proceeds were about 5 percent above the properties' book value.
It said it will use the money to reduce debt.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- CORRECTED-WRAPUP 1-Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing
- UPDATE 3-Boeing reports wing cracks on 787 Dreamliners in production
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |