Wereldhave sells U.S. property for $720 mln to Lone Star Funds
AMSTERDAM Jan 7 (Reuters) - Dutch property group Wereldhave has agreed to sell all its U.S. assets for $720 million to U.S. private equity group Lone Star Funds, Wereldhave said on Monday.
Wereldhave, which had earlier announced its intention to leave the U.S. market, said in a statement the total proceeds were about 5 percent above the properties' book value.
It said it will use the money to reduce debt.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. sees Middle East help fighting IS, Britain cautious after beheading |
- Golf-Tired finish for McIlroy to end stellar PGA Tour season
- Pope says world's many conflicts amount to piecemeal World War Three |
- Fate of United Kingdom hangs in balance after new Scotland polls |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |