European stock index futures signal lower open
LONDON Jan 8 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a lower open on Tuesday after recent advances to 22-month highs, with investors seen trading cautiously before the start of the fourth quarter earnings season.
At 0703 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.2 percent lower.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin says Russia not isolated over Ukraine, blames West for frosty ties
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- India approves $2.6 billion mounted gun purchase - official
- France's Sarkozy wants EU to lose half its powers
- Gasquet to face Federer in Davis Cup singles