European stock index futures signal lower open
LONDON Jan 8 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a lower open on Tuesday after recent advances to 22-month highs, with investors seen trading cautiously before the start of the fourth quarter earnings season.
At 0703 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.2 percent lower.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Easter truce |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Malaysian plane search in 44th day, sea bed scans could end in days
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |