European stock index futures signal lower open
LONDON Jan 8 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a lower open on Tuesday after recent advances to 22-month highs, with investors seen trading cautiously before the start of the fourth quarter earnings season.
At 0703 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.2 percent lower.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Support for Scottish independence at 46 percent - YouGov poll
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Microsoft lays off 2,100, axes Silicon Valley research
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria |