European shares track U.S. stocks lower
PARIS Jan 8 (Reuters) - European shares surrendered their gains on Tuesday afternoon and turned slightly negative, tracking losses on Wall Street as investors braced for sluggish results from companies in the upcoming quarterly earnings season.
At 1545 GMT, the FTSEurofirst 300 index of top European shares was down 0.1 percent at 1,160.94 points, drifting lower along with U.S. indexes.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Germany's Merkel deals blow to UK on EU migration reform - Sunday Times
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Belgium chocolate maker ISIS needs to change its name again