European shares track U.S. stocks lower
PARIS Jan 8 (Reuters) - European shares surrendered their gains on Tuesday afternoon and turned slightly negative, tracking losses on Wall Street as investors braced for sluggish results from companies in the upcoming quarterly earnings season.
At 1545 GMT, the FTSEurofirst 300 index of top European shares was down 0.1 percent at 1,160.94 points, drifting lower along with U.S. indexes.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N.
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Insight - Legal limbo hampers probe into missing Malaysia jet