Hong Kong shares to open down, China Life Insurance slides
HONG KONG Jan 8 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start lower on Tuesday dragged by a 1.1 percent loss for China Life Insurance, topping losses among Chinese financials among Hang Seng Index components.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.3 percent at 23,264 points. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets
- Palestinian fighters raid Israel on Gaza 'truce' day |
- Russia, Germany up diplomatic battle over Ukraine sanctions
- Ukraine claims more territory as fight intensifies with rebels
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine