Hong Kong shares to open down, China Life Insurance slides
HONG KONG Jan 8 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start lower on Tuesday dragged by a 1.1 percent loss for China Life Insurance, topping losses among Chinese financials among Hang Seng Index components.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.3 percent at 23,264 points. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Child abuse revelations divide "most shameful town in Britain"
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Russian forces strengthening positions in Ukraine - Kiev military