Nikkei falls 0.5 pct; exporters drop as yen weakness pauses
TOKYO, Jan 8 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei fell on Tuesday as investors turned cautious over the index's recent rapid pace of gains and sold shares of exporters as the yen's depreciation paused. The Nikkei dropped 0.5 percent to 10,546.31. The broader Topix also shed 0.5 percent, to 876.70.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Iceland cuts aviation alert to orange, no ash from new eruption |
- Australia unveils fresh sanctions against Russia over Ukraine