No confirmation on accord with Bank of Japan - Japan government spokesman
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's top government spokesman Yoshihide Suga told reporters on Tuesday that he had not confirmed the content of any joint policy accord that the government wants with the Bank of Japan.
The Mainichi newspaper reported earlier on Tuesday that the government and the central bank are considering signing a policy accord with a common goal of not just achieving 2 percent inflation but also stable job growth.
(Reporting by Linda Sieg; Editing by Shinichi Saoshiro)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Boxing champ Klitschko faces ban on running for Ukraine presidency
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Motor racing-Vettel against double points rule change
- Battling City shatter Bayern air of invincibility
- Obama, hailing Mandela, chides other leaders who stifle dissent