No confirmation on accord with Bank of Japan - Japan government spokesman
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's top government spokesman Yoshihide Suga told reporters on Tuesday that he had not confirmed the content of any joint policy accord that the government wants with the Bank of Japan.
The Mainichi newspaper reported earlier on Tuesday that the government and the central bank are considering signing a policy accord with a common goal of not just achieving 2 percent inflation but also stable job growth.
(Reporting by Linda Sieg; Editing by Shinichi Saoshiro)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Low-carb diets may beat low-fat options for weight loss, heart health
- Manchester United top deadline-day big spenders
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?