No confirmation on accord with Bank of Japan - Japan government spokesman
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's top government spokesman Yoshihide Suga told reporters on Tuesday that he had not confirmed the content of any joint policy accord that the government wants with the Bank of Japan.
The Mainichi newspaper reported earlier on Tuesday that the government and the central bank are considering signing a policy accord with a common goal of not just achieving 2 percent inflation but also stable job growth.
(Reporting by Linda Sieg; Editing by Shinichi Saoshiro)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- Australia, Malaysia vow to keep searching to solve plane mystery
- Search for MH370 reveals a military vulnerability for China
- UK says scrambles jets to see off Russian planes near Scotland