No confirmation on accord with Bank of Japan - Japan government spokesman
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's top government spokesman Yoshihide Suga told reporters on Tuesday that he had not confirmed the content of any joint policy accord that the government wants with the Bank of Japan.
The Mainichi newspaper reported earlier on Tuesday that the government and the central bank are considering signing a policy accord with a common goal of not just achieving 2 percent inflation but also stable job growth.
(Reporting by Linda Sieg; Editing by Shinichi Saoshiro)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- CORRECTED-WRAPUP 1-Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- UPDATE 3-Boeing reports wing cracks on 787 Dreamliners in production