Taiwan chipmaker UMC says Dec sales fall 3.8 percent on year
TAIPEI (Reuters) - UMC, the world's No.2 contract chipmaker, said on Tuesday that its December sales fell 3.8 percent from a year earlier.
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) had sales of T$7.8 billion ($269 million) last month, compared with T$8.1 billion in December last year and T$9 billion in the previous month, the company said in a statement to the Taiwan stock exchange.
UMC did not give further details.
For a table on the company's website, see here
(Reporting by Roger Tung and Clare Jim; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco scraps profit outlook as accounting black hole deepens
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- UKIP on course to win second parliamentary seat - poll