Taiwan chipmaker UMC says Dec sales fall 3.8 percent on year
TAIPEI (Reuters) - UMC, the world's No.2 contract chipmaker, said on Tuesday that its December sales fell 3.8 percent from a year earlier.
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) had sales of T$7.8 billion ($269 million) last month, compared with T$8.1 billion in December last year and T$9 billion in the previous month, the company said in a statement to the Taiwan stock exchange.
UMC did not give further details.
For a table on the company's website, see here
(Reporting by Roger Tung and Clare Jim; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scotland's pro-independence campaign gains on final TV debate - poll
- Cameron says he's 'nervous' over Scottish independence vote
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy
- UPDATE 1-Cricket-One Day International England v India scoreboard
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |