Hong Kong shares to open up 0.2 pct, Sinopec rises
HONG KONG Jan 9 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start higher on Wednesday, helped by a nearly 2 percent rise for Chinese oil giant China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (Sinopec) .
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.2 percent at 23,154.7. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings was indicated to start up 0.4 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran to push for Saudi oil output cut at OPEC - Mehr news agency
- Aviva falls on Friends Life merger plan doubts |
- Aviva, Friends Life 5.6 billion pound merger plan makes sense - investors
- BT lines up O2 and EE in quest for British telecoms supremacy
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defence secretary |