Hong Kong shares to open up 0.2 pct, Sinopec rises
HONG KONG Jan 9 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start higher on Wednesday, helped by a nearly 2 percent rise for Chinese oil giant China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (Sinopec) .
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.2 percent at 23,154.7. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings was indicated to start up 0.4 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Australia sees 'regroup' on Malaysian plane search in a few days |
- Bankrupt British loans official resigns, embarrassing PM Cameron