Hong Kong shares to open up 0.2 pct, Sinopec rises
HONG KONG Jan 9 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start higher on Wednesday, helped by a nearly 2 percent rise for Chinese oil giant China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (Sinopec) .
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.2 percent at 23,154.7. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings was indicated to start up 0.4 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Merkel asks Putin to explain reports of Russian troops in Ukraine
- Business leaders urge Scots to vote against independence
- U.S. says Russian-directed counteroffensive in Ukraine cities likely underway
- Ukraine seizes another Russian soldier in east of country - Interfax