Hong Kong shares to open up 0.1 pct, Wharf Holdings firmer
HONG KONG Jan 10 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start higher on Thursday, with a local property developer Wharf Holdings, up 2.6 percent, the top percentage gainer among Hang Seng Index components.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.1 percent at 23,240.1. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to also start up 0.1 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Russian forces strengthening positions in Ukraine - Kiev military
- Europe drafts emergency energy plan with eye on Russia gas shut-down