Hong Kong shares to open up 0.1 pct, Wharf Holdings firmer
HONG KONG Jan 10 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start higher on Thursday, with a local property developer Wharf Holdings, up 2.6 percent, the top percentage gainer among Hang Seng Index components.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.1 percent at 23,240.1. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to also start up 0.1 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Moyes left all at sea by scale of United job, says former coach
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels; Russia starts drill near border |