Hong Kong shares to open up 0.1 pct, Wharf Holdings firmer
HONG KONG Jan 10 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start higher on Thursday, with a local property developer Wharf Holdings, up 2.6 percent, the top percentage gainer among Hang Seng Index components.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.1 percent at 23,240.1. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to also start up 0.1 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- North Korea says Kim's uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- UK wage growth at six-year high as economy recovers - survey
- France to start disarming Central African Republic fighters on Monday |