Japan's Nikkei climbs, exporters gain on weaker yen
TOKYO, Jan 10 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average rose on Thursday as renewed weakness in the yen bolstered shares of exporters, while strong export data from China also helped to lift investor sentiment. The Nikkei climbed 0.7 percent to 10,652.64, while the broader Topix gained 1.1 percent to 889.02.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State releases video it says shows British journalist John Cantlie
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Scottish supporters of United Kingdom have 4 percent point lead - YouGov poll