GM says Opel not up for sale
EISENACH, Germany (Reuters) - General Motors Co's (GM.N) European division Opel is not up for sale, Steve Girsky, vice chairman of the U.S. car maker, said on Thursday.
Parent GM will continue to invest in Ruesselsheim-based Opel, Girsky, who is also head of Opel's supervisory board, said at an event at the company's Eisenach, Germany-based plant.
(Reporting by Peter Maushagen; Writing by Andreas Cremer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Iran slams U.S. justice verdict on Manhattan skyscraper
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |