GM says Opel not up for sale
EISENACH, Germany (Reuters) - General Motors Co's (GM.N) European division Opel is not up for sale, Steve Girsky, vice chairman of the U.S. car maker, said on Thursday.
Parent GM will continue to invest in Ruesselsheim-based Opel, Girsky, who is also head of Opel's supervisory board, said at an event at the company's Eisenach, Germany-based plant.
(Reporting by Peter Maushagen; Writing by Andreas Cremer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Jodie Foster marries girlfriend Alexandra Hedison
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Australia rules out link between debris and Malaysian plane
- Barclays chairman defends staff bonuses as Standard Life leads shareholder protests