GM says Opel not up for sale
EISENACH, Germany (Reuters) - General Motors Co's (GM.N) European division Opel is not up for sale, Steve Girsky, vice chairman of the U.S. car maker, said on Thursday.
Parent GM will continue to invest in Ruesselsheim-based Opel, Girsky, who is also head of Opel's supervisory board, said at an event at the company's Eisenach, Germany-based plant.
(Reporting by Peter Maushagen; Writing by Andreas Cremer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK economy picks up in second quarter, recovery pace revised higher
- Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- UK house prices fall for first time in 17 months - Nationwide
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Analysis - Ukraine leader clings to European goal despite Putin