Hong Kong shares to open up 0.5 pct, Sino Land climbs
HONG KONG Jan 11 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Friday, with property developer Sino Land climbing 2.5 percent, continuing a strong run for real estate stocks this week.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.5 percent at 23,478.8. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to also start up 0.6 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Europe won't recognise vote in eastern Ukraine, Merkel tells Putin
- Portugal scrambles jets again to intercept Russian bombers
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Australia Union wanted to rip up Beale contract - chairman
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |