Hong Kong shares to open up 0.5 pct, Sino Land climbs
HONG KONG Jan 11 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Friday, with property developer Sino Land climbing 2.5 percent, continuing a strong run for real estate stocks this week.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.5 percent at 23,478.8. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to also start up 0.6 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- ECB cools speculation over bank health checks ahead of results
- Bank of England minutes add to signs rate hike on back burner
- Tour de France organisers unveil sparkling 2015 route