Hong Kong shares to open up 0.5 pct, Sino Land climbs
HONG KONG Jan 11 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Friday, with property developer Sino Land climbing 2.5 percent, continuing a strong run for real estate stocks this week.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.5 percent at 23,478.8. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to also start up 0.6 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- UK's Lloyds says case strengthened for re-starting dividends
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Insight - European regulators training sights on Google's mobile software
- Balfour Beatty ends merger talks with Carillion