Hong Kong shares to open up 0.5 pct, Sino Land climbs
HONG KONG Jan 11 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Friday, with property developer Sino Land climbing 2.5 percent, continuing a strong run for real estate stocks this week.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.5 percent at 23,478.8. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to also start up 0.6 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Golf-U.S. PGA Tour Deutsche Bank Championship scores
- 'Most exciting ever' Novartis drug points to huge sales