US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St closes flat but higher on week
NEW YORK Jan 11 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks ended little changed on Friday as investors took a step back from buying ahead of next week's busy corporate earnings calendar.
The Dow Jones industrial average was up 17.51 points, or 0.13 percent, at 13,488.73. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 0.04 points, or 0.00 percent, at 1,472.08. The Nasdaq Composite Index was up 3.88 points, or 0.12 percent, at 3,125.64.
For the week, the Dow rose 0.4 percent, the S&P added 0.4 percent, and the Nasdaq rose 0.8 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia
- UPDATE 6-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |