US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St closes flat but higher on week
NEW YORK Jan 11 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks ended little changed on Friday as investors took a step back from buying ahead of next week's busy corporate earnings calendar.
The Dow Jones industrial average was up 17.51 points, or 0.13 percent, at 13,488.73. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 0.04 points, or 0.00 percent, at 1,472.08. The Nasdaq Composite Index was up 3.88 points, or 0.12 percent, at 3,125.64.
For the week, the Dow rose 0.4 percent, the S&P added 0.4 percent, and the Nasdaq rose 0.8 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Boxing champ Klitschko faces ban on running for Ukraine presidency
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Motor racing-Vettel against double points rule change
- Obama, hailing Mandela, chides other leaders who stifle dissent
- Battling City shatter Bayern air of invincibility