US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St closes flat but higher on week
NEW YORK Jan 11 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks ended little changed on Friday as investors took a step back from buying ahead of next week's busy corporate earnings calendar.
The Dow Jones industrial average was up 17.51 points, or 0.13 percent, at 13,488.73. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 0.04 points, or 0.00 percent, at 1,472.08. The Nasdaq Composite Index was up 3.88 points, or 0.12 percent, at 3,125.64.
For the week, the Dow rose 0.4 percent, the S&P added 0.4 percent, and the Nasdaq rose 0.8 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- UKIP on course to win second parliamentary seat - poll
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |