Russia's Acron says 9-mo net profit up 13 pct y/y
MOSCOW Jan 11 (Reuters) - Russia's Acron , one of Europe's top ten mineral fertiliser makers, said on Friday its 9-month net income rose 13 percent year-on-year to $377 million.
Earnings before income, taxes, depreciation and amortisation grew by 7 percent to $490 million, the company said in a statement.
Revenues of Acron, which has assets and projects in Russia, China, Canada and Estonia, and a minority stake in Poland's top chemical maker Tarnow, rose by 16 percent in January-September of last year to $1.72 billion.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Germany's Merkel deals blow to UK on EU migration reform - Sunday Times
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results