India "concerned" about Boeing Dreamliner glitches: source
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - India is "concerned" about the recent glitches in Boeing Co's 787 Dreamliner jets and is awaiting a safety report by the country's National Transportation Safety Board, a senior government official said on Friday.
The Dreamliner jet had three technical mishaps in as many days this month, including an electrical fire that caused severe damage to a plane. U.S. transportation authorities are launching a review of the Dreamliner, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters on Thursday.
State-controlled Air India has ordered 27 Dreamliners.
(Reporting by Anurag Kotoky; Editing by Ryan Woo)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin admits Russian forces were deployed to Crimea
- Three dead in east Ukraine, Putin warns of 'abyss' |
- Search for Malaysia jet refocuses on drone scans of sea floor
- Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors |
- India holds biggest day of voting with Hindu nationalists gaining strength