Former Commerzbank banker joins Bankhaus Lampe - source
FRANKFURT Jan 14 (Reuters) - Commerzbank's former head of equity capital markets, Ute Gerbaulet, has joined German privately held Bankhaus Lampe, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters.
Gerbaulet started her new job on Jan. 1 as head of capital markets and advisory at the firm, owned by billionaire family Oetker - a household name in Germany associated with baking powder and frozen pizzas.
A number of senior investment bankers have left Commerzbank over the past few months.
Philipp Mohr, former global head of M&A advisory, has joined boutique investment bank William Blair. Stefan Jaecker, who was head of M&A advisory for Germany, will shortly become the head of German operations of DC Advisory.
Bankhaus Lampe and Commerzbank declined to comment. (Reporting by Arno Schuetze; Editing by Maria Sheahan and Jane Merriman)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hedging their bets, Ukraine's oligarchs sit above the fray
- Hurricane-force winds wreak havoc in Britain, head to Europe
- South Africans, some fearful, mourn Mandela |
- Standard Chartered says private bank client statements stolen in Singapore
- UPDATE 4-Hurricane-force winds wreak havoc in Britain, head to Europe