European stock index futures signal early gains
PARIS Jan 14 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Monday, with shares set to climb along with the euro as investors continue to increase their exposure to the region on hopes the worst of the debt crisis is over.
Comments from a Federal Reserve official on Monday about the outlook for the U.S. economy also boosted sentiment.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.3-0.4 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Putin admits Russian forces were deployed to Crimea
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Ukraine separatists reject diplomatic deal to disarm |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official