European stock index futures signal early gains
PARIS Jan 14 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Monday, with shares set to climb along with the euro as investors continue to increase their exposure to the region on hopes the worst of the debt crisis is over.
Comments from a Federal Reserve official on Monday about the outlook for the U.S. economy also boosted sentiment.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.3-0.4 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- Scots vote on independence referendum to seal the United Kingdom's fate
- Scottish supporters of United Kingdom have 4 percent point lead - YouGov poll