US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St closes lower as Apple drags
NEW YORK Jan 14 (Reuters) - The S&P 500 and Nasdaq ended lower on Monday as concerns about demand for Apple Inc products sent shares of the tech heavyweight lower and investors braced for earnings disappointments.
The Dow Jones industrial average was up 21.88 points, or 0.16 percent, at 13,510.31. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 1.20 points, or 0.08 percent, at 1,470.85. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 8.13 points, or 0.26 percent, at 3,117.50.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Insight - European regulators training sights on Google's mobile software
- Russia wants Apple, SAP to cooperate against foreign spying
- Libyan militants overrun Benghazi special forces base as chaos deepens