Cameron to give Europe speech in the Netherlands
LONDON (Reuters) - British Prime Minister David Cameron will deliver a major speech on January 18 in the Netherlands setting out how he wants to renegotiate his country's relationship with the European Union, his official spokesman said on Monday.
"He sees it as important to set out his view about it being in the British national interest to remain in the European Union, though (with) a changed relationship," the spokesman said.
(Reporting by Andrew Osborn and Peter Griffiths)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hurricane-force winds wreak havoc in Britain, head to Europe
- Mexico hospitalizes six suspected of stealing radioactive material
- Air traffic computer fault hits flights from England
- Aide to North Korean leader's ousted uncle seeks asylum in South - media
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |