Cameron to give Europe speech in the Netherlands
LONDON (Reuters) - British Prime Minister David Cameron will deliver a major speech on January 18 in the Netherlands setting out how he wants to renegotiate his country's relationship with the European Union, his official spokesman said on Monday.
"He sees it as important to set out his view about it being in the British national interest to remain in the European Union, though (with) a changed relationship," the spokesman said.
(Reporting by Andrew Osborn and Peter Griffiths)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum
- Analysis - Market calm over Scottish vote at odds with disaster warnings
- As many as 700 migrants feared drowned in Mediterranean
- Gerrard lights up Anfield with last-gasp Liverpool winner
- UK earnings edge up, unemployment falls more than expected