Cameron to give Europe speech in the Netherlands
LONDON (Reuters) - British Prime Minister David Cameron will deliver a major speech on January 18 in the Netherlands setting out how he wants to renegotiate his country's relationship with the European Union, his official spokesman said on Monday.
"He sees it as important to set out his view about it being in the British national interest to remain in the European Union, though (with) a changed relationship," the spokesman said.
(Reporting by Andrew Osborn and Peter Griffiths)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Over 100 Russian soldiers killed in single Ukraine battle - Russian rights activists
- Russia says military planning will take account of NATO moves on borders
- Analysis - Bitcoin shows staying power as online merchants chase digital sparkle
- Scotland's pro-independence campaign gains on final TV debate - poll
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |