Cameron to give Europe speech in the Netherlands
LONDON (Reuters) - British Prime Minister David Cameron will deliver a major speech on January 18 in the Netherlands setting out how he wants to renegotiate his country's relationship with the European Union, his official spokesman said on Monday.
"He sees it as important to set out his view about it being in the British national interest to remain in the European Union, though (with) a changed relationship," the spokesman said.
(Reporting by Andrew Osborn and Peter Griffiths)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Golf-U.S. PGA Tour Heritage Classic scores
- At Mt. Gox bitcoin hub, 'geek' CEO sought both control and escape
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender |
- West African Ebola outbreak caused by new strain of disease: study