S.Africa's Amplats little changed on restructuring
JOHANNESBURG Jan 15 (Reuters) - Shares of Anglo American Platinum were flat in early trade on Tuesday, dipping in and out of negative territory as investors digested news the platinum producer would indefinitely close four of its South Africa shafts and sell its Union mine.
Amplats was up 0.6 percent at 493.98 rand at 0708 GMT, compared to a 0.14 percent rise in the benchmark Top-40 index .
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video
- Germany's Merkel says wants to find 'path to peace' over Ukraine crisis |
- Suicide attacks kill at least 17 in Iraq after mosque shooting
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky, Syria activist says