S.Africa's Amplats little changed on restructuring
JOHANNESBURG Jan 15 (Reuters) - Shares of Anglo American Platinum were flat in early trade on Tuesday, dipping in and out of negative territory as investors digested news the platinum producer would indefinitely close four of its South Africa shafts and sell its Union mine.
Amplats was up 0.6 percent at 493.98 rand at 0708 GMT, compared to a 0.14 percent rise in the benchmark Top-40 index .
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Golf-U.S. PGA Tour Deutsche Bank Championship scores
- Blind joins while Manchester United wait on Falcao