S.Africa's Amplats little changed on restructuring
JOHANNESBURG Jan 15 (Reuters) - Shares of Anglo American Platinum were flat in early trade on Tuesday, dipping in and out of negative territory as investors digested news the platinum producer would indefinitely close four of its South Africa shafts and sell its Union mine.
Amplats was up 0.6 percent at 493.98 rand at 0708 GMT, compared to a 0.14 percent rise in the benchmark Top-40 index .
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Taxis, planes and viruses: How deadly Ebola can spread
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Campaign for an independent Scotland stalls before historic vote
- Experts recover human remains at Ukraine crash site despite new fighting
- Bolt hits the track to delight Glasgow crowd