S.Africa's Amplats little changed on restructuring
JOHANNESBURG Jan 15 (Reuters) - Shares of Anglo American Platinum were flat in early trade on Tuesday, dipping in and out of negative territory as investors digested news the platinum producer would indefinitely close four of its South Africa shafts and sell its Union mine.
Amplats was up 0.6 percent at 493.98 rand at 0708 GMT, compared to a 0.14 percent rise in the benchmark Top-40 index .
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin red group results
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients