UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Tuesday Jan 15
LONDON Jan 15 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 6-14 points, or as much as 0.2 percent on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, reflecting weaker Asian markets after comments from U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke failed to provide any real direction.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- TLC cancels reality TV programme 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo'
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results