Indian PM: "no business as usual" with Pakistan after Kashmir clash
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said on Tuesday there could be no business as usual with Pakistan after a clash last week along the line dividing the arch-rivals in Kashmir in which two Indian soldiers were killed and their bodies mutilated.
"After this barbaric act there cannot be business as usual," a senior official in Singh's office quoted him as saying at a military event.
(Reporting By Satarupa Bhattacharjya; Editing by John Chalmers)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough |
- UPDATE 11-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia