Indian PM: "no business as usual" with Pakistan after Kashmir clash
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said on Tuesday there could be no business as usual with Pakistan after a clash last week along the line dividing the arch-rivals in Kashmir in which two Indian soldiers were killed and their bodies mutilated.
"After this barbaric act there cannot be business as usual," a senior official in Singh's office quoted him as saying at a military event.
(Reporting By Satarupa Bhattacharjya; Editing by John Chalmers)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- WRAPUP 8-Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |