Indian PM: "no business as usual" with Pakistan after Kashmir clash
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said on Tuesday there could be no business as usual with Pakistan after a clash last week along the line dividing the arch-rivals in Kashmir in which two Indian soldiers were killed and their bodies mutilated.
"After this barbaric act there cannot be business as usual," a senior official in Singh's office quoted him as saying at a military event.
(Reporting By Satarupa Bhattacharjya; Editing by John Chalmers)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran to push for Saudi oil output cut at OPEC - Mehr news agency
- Aviva shares fall, Friends Life jumps seven percent on merger news
- Aviva, Friends Life 5.6 billion pound merger plan makes sense - investors
- Telefonica in talks to sell O2 to BT - report
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts