Indian PM: "no business as usual" with Pakistan after Kashmir clash
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said on Tuesday there could be no business as usual with Pakistan after a clash last week along the line dividing the arch-rivals in Kashmir in which two Indian soldiers were killed and their bodies mutilated.
"After this barbaric act there cannot be business as usual," a senior official in Singh's office quoted him as saying at a military event.
(Reporting By Satarupa Bhattacharjya; Editing by John Chalmers)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles quarterfinals results
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |