Hong Kong shares to open flat, local property sector climbs
HONG KONG Jan 16 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start flat on Wednesday, with strength in local property stocks ahead of an annual policy address by the territory's chief executive offsetting weakness in Chinese insurance and property sectors.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open steady at 23,390.2. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings was indicated to start down 0.3 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Merkel asks Putin to explain reports of Russian troops in Ukraine
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- Ukraine accuses Russia of bringing in troops
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Business leaders urge Scots to vote against independence