Algeria rules out negotiating with hostage-takers
ALGIERS (Reuters) - Algeria ruled out negotiating with Islamists who took dozens of hostages on Wednesday at a gas facility in the southern desert.
"The Algerian authorities will not respond to the demands of the terrorists and will not negotiate," Interior Minister Daho Ould Kablia was quoted as saying by official news agency APS.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Putin admits Russian forces were deployed to Crimea
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Ukraine separatists reject diplomatic deal to disarm |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official