Two dead in helicopter crash in central London
LONDON (Reuters) - British police said two people had been killed after a helicopter crashed into a crane on top of a residential block in central London on Wednesday.
"Two people have been confirmed dead at the scene. We have no further details," police said in a statement. Two others had been taken to hospital, it added.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Russia, Germany up diplomatic battle over Ukraine sanctions
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine