Two dead in helicopter crash in central London
LONDON (Reuters) - British police said two people had been killed after a helicopter crashed into a crane on top of a residential block in central London on Wednesday.
"Two people have been confirmed dead at the scene. We have no further details," police said in a statement. Two others had been taken to hospital, it added.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum
- Analysis - Market calm over Scottish vote at odds with disaster warnings
- As many as 700 migrants feared drowned in Mediterranean
- Gerrard lights up Anfield with last-gasp Liverpool winner
- UK earnings edge up, unemployment falls more than expected