German economy minister says can't say euro overvalued
BERLIN (Reuters) - German Economy Minister Philipp Roesler said on Wednesday he does not see the euro as overvalued, contradicting the outgoing Eurogroup chairman Jean-Claude Juncker who a day earlier called the common currency "dangerously high".
"We absolutely don't see things that way," Roesler told a news conference. He added that Germany does not need to worry about rising interests in the current year.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Microsoft sees end to Nokia losses, shares rise after hours
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |
- Euro finally gives in, Aussie eyes CPI test
- Abbas-led Palestinian body backs Hamas truce demands in Gaza |
- MPs criticise UK arms sales to Russia as Cameron pledges no new exports