Syria, Iran agree $1 billion credit facility - Syrian TV
BEIRUT (Reuters) - Syria and Iran have agreed a $1 billion credit facility between Commercial Bank of Syria and Export Development Bank of Iran, Syrian state television reported on Wednesday.
It also said the two countries had reached agreements on energy transmission and electricity equipment.
Syrian Prime Minister Wael al-Halqi was in Iran on Wednesday, meeting officials.
(Reporting by Oliver Holmes; Editing by Dan Lalor)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Microsoft beats Wall Street on new CEO debut |