Ethiopian Airlines says grounds Dreamliner fleet for inspection
ADDIS ABABA Jan 17 (Reuters) - Ethiopian Airlines said on Thursday it was grounding its four Boeing Dreamliners for "precautionary inspection", even though its aircraft had not encountered the same malfunctions suffered by other airlines.
Airlines in Europe, Japan, Qatar, India and the United States have grounded Boeing Co's 787 Dreamliner passenger jets while battery-related problems are investigated.
Ethiopian Airlines became the first airline in Africa to operate the Dreamliner in August.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally