Ethiopian Airlines says grounds Dreamliner fleet for inspection
ADDIS ABABA Jan 17 (Reuters) - Ethiopian Airlines said on Thursday it was grounding its four Boeing Dreamliners for "precautionary inspection", even though its aircraft had not encountered the same malfunctions suffered by other airlines.
Airlines in Europe, Japan, Qatar, India and the United States have grounded Boeing Co's 787 Dreamliner passenger jets while battery-related problems are investigated.
Ethiopian Airlines became the first airline in Africa to operate the Dreamliner in August.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- In class obsessed Britain, tweet of 'white van' man hits nerve
- European Parliament may propose Google break-up in draft resolution
- Conservatives, states set to launch legal blitz against Obama over immigration
- Serbian fan killed in Istanbul Euroleague violence – consul