Ethiopian Airlines says grounds Dreamliner fleet for inspection
ADDIS ABABA Jan 17 (Reuters) - Ethiopian Airlines said on Thursday it was grounding its four Boeing Dreamliners for "precautionary inspection", even though its aircraft had not encountered the same malfunctions suffered by other airlines.
Airlines in Europe, Japan, Qatar, India and the United States have grounded Boeing Co's 787 Dreamliner passenger jets while battery-related problems are investigated.
Ethiopian Airlines became the first airline in Africa to operate the Dreamliner in August.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- ECB cools speculation over bank health checks ahead of results
- Bank of England minutes add to signs rate hike on back burner
- No Russia-Ukraine gas deal at EU talks; Moscow queries finances |
- Tour de France organisers unveil sparkling 2015 route