Ethiopian Airlines says grounds Dreamliner fleet for inspection
ADDIS ABABA Jan 17 (Reuters) - Ethiopian Airlines said on Thursday it was grounding its four Boeing Dreamliners for "precautionary inspection", even though its aircraft had not encountered the same malfunctions suffered by other airlines.
Airlines in Europe, Japan, Qatar, India and the United States have grounded Boeing Co's 787 Dreamliner passenger jets while battery-related problems are investigated.
Ethiopian Airlines became the first airline in Africa to operate the Dreamliner in August.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack - sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive - Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Voters more receptive to UKIP than polls show - study
- El Salvador ex-rebel's lead 'irreversible,' rival wants recount