Total says UK St. Fergus gas flow back to normal within 24 hours
LONDON (Reuters) - Gas flow through Total's St. Fergus gas terminal in Britain will resume normal output within 24 hours following an unplanned outage, the operator said on Thursday.
"Ramp-up ongoing, normal rate expected within 24 hours," Total said in a market message.
Flows through the terminal were cut by 10 million cubic metres per day on Tuesday after the unplanned outage.
(Reporting by Karolin Schaps; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- UK economy picks up in second quarter, recovery pace revised higher
- UK house prices fall for first time in 17 months - Nationwide
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Analysis - Ukraine leader clings to European goal despite Putin