Total says UK St. Fergus gas flow back to normal within 24 hours
LONDON (Reuters) - Gas flow through Total's St. Fergus gas terminal in Britain will resume normal output within 24 hours following an unplanned outage, the operator said on Thursday.
"Ramp-up ongoing, normal rate expected within 24 hours," Total said in a market message.
Flows through the terminal were cut by 10 million cubic metres per day on Tuesday after the unplanned outage.
(Reporting by Karolin Schaps; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- 'Warp speed' risk for UK house prices but hiking rates off radar
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Obama, Castro shake hands; Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- October industrial output rises, trade deficit wider than expected |
- Ukraine protesters hold firm as U.S., EU step up diplomacy |