Total says UK St. Fergus gas flow back to normal within 24 hours
LONDON (Reuters) - Gas flow through Total's St. Fergus gas terminal in Britain will resume normal output within 24 hours following an unplanned outage, the operator said on Thursday.
"Ramp-up ongoing, normal rate expected within 24 hours," Total said in a market message.
Flows through the terminal were cut by 10 million cubic metres per day on Tuesday after the unplanned outage.
(Reporting by Karolin Schaps; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- ECB cools speculation over bank health checks ahead of results
- Bank of England minutes add to signs rate hike on back burner
- Tour de France organisers unveil sparkling 2015 route