Total says UK St. Fergus gas flow back to normal within 24 hours
LONDON (Reuters) - Gas flow through Total's St. Fergus gas terminal in Britain will resume normal output within 24 hours following an unplanned outage, the operator said on Thursday.
"Ramp-up ongoing, normal rate expected within 24 hours," Total said in a market message.
Flows through the terminal were cut by 10 million cubic metres per day on Tuesday after the unplanned outage.
(Reporting by Karolin Schaps; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin says Russia not isolated over Ukraine, blames West for frosty ties
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- France's Sarkozy wants EU to lose half its powers
- India approves $2.6 billion mounted gun purchase - official
- Gasquet to face Federer in Davis Cup singles