Total says UK St. Fergus gas flow back to normal within 24 hours
LONDON (Reuters) - Gas flow through Total's St. Fergus gas terminal in Britain will resume normal output within 24 hours following an unplanned outage, the operator said on Thursday.
"Ramp-up ongoing, normal rate expected within 24 hours," Total said in a market message.
Flows through the terminal were cut by 10 million cubic metres per day on Tuesday after the unplanned outage.
(Reporting by Karolin Schaps; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scotland's pro-independence campaign gains on final TV debate - poll
- Cameron says he's 'nervous' over Scottish independence vote
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy
- UPDATE 1-Cricket-One Day International England v India scoreboard