Irishman held hostage in Algeria freed - Irish government
DUBLIN (Reuters) - An Irishman who was among a group of gas workers kidnapped in Algeria has been freed and is safe, Ireland's Foreign Ministry said on Thursday.
"He has been in touch with his family. We understand that he is safe and well. He is no longer a hostage," a spokesman for the Foreign Ministry told Reuters.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast - source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack - sources |
- High-profile British rail union leader Bob Crow dies
- Insight - Scotland's Salmond talks independence, but plays politics
- Voters more receptive to UKIP than polls show - study