Glencore shares suspended - HKEx
HONG KONG Jan 18 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of commodity trader Glencore International Plc was suspended on Friday, according to a filing on the Hong Kong exchange.
Glencore said in a statement that the suspension was pending the release of "potential inside information." It gave no further details.
The stock was down 1.05 percent at HK$46.9 prior to the suspension.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Jodie Foster marries girlfriend Alexandra Hedison
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Barclays chairman defends staff bonuses as Standard Life leads shareholder protests
- Australia rules out link between debris and Malaysian plane