Glencore shares suspended - HKEx
HONG KONG Jan 18 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of commodity trader Glencore International Plc was suspended on Friday, according to a filing on the Hong Kong exchange.
Glencore said in a statement that the suspension was pending the release of "potential inside information." It gave no further details.
The stock was down 1.05 percent at HK$46.9 prior to the suspension.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Russia, Germany up diplomatic battle over Ukraine sanctions
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine