Glencore shares suspended - HKEx
HONG KONG Jan 18 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of commodity trader Glencore International Plc was suspended on Friday, according to a filing on the Hong Kong exchange.
Glencore said in a statement that the suspension was pending the release of "potential inside information." It gave no further details.
The stock was down 1.05 percent at HK$46.9 prior to the suspension.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Sweden says credible reports of foreign submarine in its waters
- EU's Barroso to Britain - Don't alienate your friends in Europe
- Lufthansa cancels flights due to pilots strike; train stoppage strands millions |
- Fiercest fighting in days hits Syrian border town |
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |