NefteTransService valued at up to $1.8 bln by organiser-source
MOSCOW Jan 18 (Reuters) - NefteTransService, one of Russia's biggest private freight rail operators, is being valued at $1.4 billion to $1.8 billion by one of the banks organising its planned IPO, a financial market source said.
NefteTransService is expected to offer around 25 percent of its shares when it goes public in London.
The company announced plans to list earlier this week, allowing it to expand into Ukraine and Kazakhstan as the markets open up to competition. The company declined comment.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Moyes left all at sea by scale of United job, says former coach
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels; Russia starts drill near border |