NefteTransService valued at up to $1.8 bln by organiser-source
MOSCOW Jan 18 (Reuters) - NefteTransService, one of Russia's biggest private freight rail operators, is being valued at $1.4 billion to $1.8 billion by one of the banks organising its planned IPO, a financial market source said.
NefteTransService is expected to offer around 25 percent of its shares when it goes public in London.
The company announced plans to list earlier this week, allowing it to expand into Ukraine and Kazakhstan as the markets open up to competition. The company declined comment.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin red group results
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients