NefteTransService valued at up to $1.8 bln by organiser-source
MOSCOW Jan 18 (Reuters) - NefteTransService, one of Russia's biggest private freight rail operators, is being valued at $1.4 billion to $1.8 billion by one of the banks organising its planned IPO, a financial market source said.
NefteTransService is expected to offer around 25 percent of its shares when it goes public in London.
The company announced plans to list earlier this week, allowing it to expand into Ukraine and Kazakhstan as the markets open up to competition. The company declined comment.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife edge |
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading |
- Scottish supporters of United Kingdom have 4 percent point lead - YouGov poll