NefteTransService valued at up to $1.8 bln by organiser-source
MOSCOW Jan 18 (Reuters) - NefteTransService, one of Russia's biggest private freight rail operators, is being valued at $1.4 billion to $1.8 billion by one of the banks organising its planned IPO, a financial market source said.
NefteTransService is expected to offer around 25 percent of its shares when it goes public in London.
The company announced plans to list earlier this week, allowing it to expand into Ukraine and Kazakhstan as the markets open up to competition. The company declined comment.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Masked gunmen slay family collecting body at Honduras morgue, kill 9
- Bank of England splits over rate hike for first time in three years
- Look, no hands! Test driving a Google car
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |