NefteTransService valued at up to $1.8 bln by organiser-source
MOSCOW Jan 18 (Reuters) - NefteTransService, one of Russia's biggest private freight rail operators, is being valued at $1.4 billion to $1.8 billion by one of the banks organising its planned IPO, a financial market source said.
NefteTransService is expected to offer around 25 percent of its shares when it goes public in London.
The company announced plans to list earlier this week, allowing it to expand into Ukraine and Kazakhstan as the markets open up to competition. The company declined comment.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- UK's Lloyds says case strengthened for re-starting dividends
- Insight - European regulators training sights on Google's mobile software
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- 'Complacent' NATO unprepared for Russian threat - MPs