Tennis-Australian Open order of play - day seven
MELBOURNE, Jan 19 (Reuters) - Order of play on the main showcourts at the Australian Open on Sunday (play starts at 0000 GMT on all courts, prefix denotes seeding): Rod Laver Arena 5-Angelique Kerber (Germany) v 19-Ekaterina Makarova (Russia) 4-David Ferrer (Spain) v 16-Kei Nishikori (Japan) Kirsten Flipkens (Belgium) v 2-Maria Sharapova (Russia) - - From 0800 13-Ana Ivanovic (Serbia) v 4-Agnieszka Radwanska (Poland) 1-Novak Djokovic (Serbia) v 15-Stanislas Wawrinka (Switzerland) - - - - Hisense Arena From 0130 10-Nicolas Almagro (Spain) v 8-Janko Tipsarevic (Serbia) 6-Li Na (China) v 18-Julia Goerges (Germany) - - - - Margaret Court Arena From 0400 Kevin Anderson (South Africa) v 5-Tomas Berdych (Czech Republic) - - - - (Compiled by Greg Stutchbury; Editing by Peter Rutherford)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- Traveller from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S.
- Lufthansa pilots' 15-hour strike affects 9,000 travellers
- UPDATE 4-Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'