Nikkei edges down with BOJ move priced in
TOKYO, Jan 21 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged down at Monday's open as the Bank of Japan began a two-day policy meeting, after expectations the central bank will take aggressive measures against deflation helped to push the benchmark last week to a 32-month high. The Nikkei edged down 0.3 percent to 10,877.66 while the broader Topix lost 0.3 percent to 908.94.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Iceland cuts aviation alert to orange, no ash from new eruption |
- Australia unveils fresh sanctions against Russia over Ukraine