Russia's Phosagro says output, sales hit record in 2012
MOSCOW Jan 21 (Reuters) - Russian phosphate and nitrogen fertiliser producer PhosAgro, which debuted in a London public offer in 2011, said total production and sales hit record levels in 2012, citing organic growth.
Production grew 8.6 percent to 5.4 million tonnes, including 4.3 million tonnes of phosphate fertilisers and 1.1 million tonnes of nitrogen fertilisers.
Sales rose 7.8 percent to a total of 5.3 million tonnes, including 4.2 million tonnes of phosphate fertilisers and 1.1 million tonnes of nitrogen-based fertilisers.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles quarterfinals results
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Pope Good Friday service underscores plight of the suffering