Russia's Phosagro says output, sales hit record in 2012
MOSCOW Jan 21 (Reuters) - Russian phosphate and nitrogen fertiliser producer PhosAgro, which debuted in a London public offer in 2011, said total production and sales hit record levels in 2012, citing organic growth.
Production grew 8.6 percent to 5.4 million tonnes, including 4.3 million tonnes of phosphate fertilisers and 1.1 million tonnes of nitrogen fertilisers.
Sales rose 7.8 percent to a total of 5.3 million tonnes, including 4.2 million tonnes of phosphate fertilisers and 1.1 million tonnes of nitrogen-based fertilisers.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- WRAPUP 5-Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing
- WRAPUP 2-Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs