Russia's Phosagro says output, sales hit record in 2012
MOSCOW Jan 21 (Reuters) - Russian phosphate and nitrogen fertiliser producer PhosAgro, which debuted in a London public offer in 2011, said total production and sales hit record levels in 2012, citing organic growth.
Production grew 8.6 percent to 5.4 million tonnes, including 4.3 million tonnes of phosphate fertilisers and 1.1 million tonnes of nitrogen fertilisers.
Sales rose 7.8 percent to a total of 5.3 million tonnes, including 4.2 million tonnes of phosphate fertilisers and 1.1 million tonnes of nitrogen-based fertilisers.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Sweden says credible reports of foreign submarine in its waters
- EU's Barroso to Britain - Don't alienate your friends in Europe
- Lufthansa cancels flights due to pilots strike; train stoppage strands millions |
- Tesco accounting probe finds 'inappropriate behaviour' by staff - reports
- HSBC fall weighs on FTSE as rebound loses steam