Russia's Phosagro says output, sales hit record in 2012
MOSCOW Jan 21 (Reuters) - Russian phosphate and nitrogen fertiliser producer PhosAgro, which debuted in a London public offer in 2011, said total production and sales hit record levels in 2012, citing organic growth.
Production grew 8.6 percent to 5.4 million tonnes, including 4.3 million tonnes of phosphate fertilisers and 1.1 million tonnes of nitrogen fertilisers.
Sales rose 7.8 percent to a total of 5.3 million tonnes, including 4.2 million tonnes of phosphate fertilisers and 1.1 million tonnes of nitrogen-based fertilisers.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Analysis - Market calm over Scottish vote at odds with disaster warnings
- As many as 700 migrants feared drowned in Mediterranean
- UK earnings edge up, unemployment falls more than expected
- Gerrard lights up Anfield with last-gasp Liverpool winner