Russia's Phosagro says output, sales hit record in 2012
MOSCOW Jan 21 (Reuters) - Russian phosphate and nitrogen fertiliser producer PhosAgro, which debuted in a London public offer in 2011, said total production and sales hit record levels in 2012, citing organic growth.
Production grew 8.6 percent to 5.4 million tonnes, including 4.3 million tonnes of phosphate fertilisers and 1.1 million tonnes of nitrogen fertilisers.
Sales rose 7.8 percent to a total of 5.3 million tonnes, including 4.2 million tonnes of phosphate fertilisers and 1.1 million tonnes of nitrogen-based fertilisers.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise budget
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day