European stock index futures signal early losses
PARIS Jan 22 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a lower open on Tuesday, as investors await quarterly results from a flurry of U.S. bellwethers, seeking clues on the outlook for corporates worldwide.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were down 0.1 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people from Burkina Faso missing
- Exclusive - Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Spain's Swiftair says lost contact with plane en route to Algiers
- Zidane makes mystery man Markkanen his first Madrid signing
- British manufacturing emerges from years in the shadows