European stock index futures signal early losses
PARIS Jan 22 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a lower open on Tuesday, as investors await quarterly results from a flurry of U.S. bellwethers, seeking clues on the outlook for corporates worldwide.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were down 0.1 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal Thursday - officials
- St James's Place outperforms as FTSE stages late rally
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Shell outpaces peers with profit growth, keeps spending
- Barclays sets aside 500 million pounds for FX fines as profits rise |