European stock index futures signal early losses
PARIS Jan 22 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a lower open on Tuesday, as investors await quarterly results from a flurry of U.S. bellwethers, seeking clues on the outlook for corporates worldwide.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were down 0.1 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, Salmond resigns |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- China hands drugmaker GSK record $489 million fine for paying bribes
- Salmond concedes defeat, demands more Scottish powers fast