Hong Kong shares to start flat, China banks and property weaker
HONG KONG Jan 22 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to open flat on Tuesday, with strength in HSBC Holdings offset by weakness in the Chinese banking and property sectors.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open flat at 23,596.4. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 9-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |