Hong Kong shares to start flat, China banks and property weaker
HONG KONG Jan 22 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to open flat on Tuesday, with strength in HSBC Holdings offset by weakness in the Chinese banking and property sectors.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open flat at 23,596.4. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin admits Russian forces were deployed to Crimea
- South Korea investigates capsized ferry crew, stowage as rescue hampered |
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial for assault
- Search for Malaysia jet refocuses on drone scans of sea floor