Hong Kong shares to start flat, China banks and property weaker
HONG KONG Jan 22 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to open flat on Tuesday, with strength in HSBC Holdings offset by weakness in the Chinese banking and property sectors.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open flat at 23,596.4. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- UK economy picks up in second quarter, recovery pace revised higher
- UK house prices fall for first time in 17 months - Nationwide
- Lightning, rain fail to deter resolute Hong Kong protesters |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |