Hong Kong shares to start flat, China banks and property weaker
HONG KONG Jan 22 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to open flat on Tuesday, with strength in HSBC Holdings offset by weakness in the Chinese banking and property sectors.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open flat at 23,596.4. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Don't mess with nuclear Russia, Putin says
- Exclusive - Over 100 Russian soldiers killed in single Ukraine battle - Russian rights activists
- Scotland's pro-independence campaign gains on final TV debate - poll
- Iceland says eruption over, lifts all airspace restrictions
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |