Hong Kong shares to start flat, China banks and property weaker
HONG KONG Jan 22 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to open flat on Tuesday, with strength in HSBC Holdings offset by weakness in the Chinese banking and property sectors.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open flat at 23,596.4. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Iceland cuts aviation alert to orange, no ash from new eruption |
- Tennis-Monday's order of play at U.S. Open