Hong Kong shares to start flat, China banks and property weaker
HONG KONG Jan 22 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to open flat on Tuesday, with strength in HSBC Holdings offset by weakness in the Chinese banking and property sectors.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open flat at 23,596.4. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Australia, Malaysia vow to keep searching to solve plane mystery
- Search for MH370 reveals a military vulnerability for China
- Man United act to halt slide as power shifts back to Liverpool
- Ukraine's leaders say have U.S. backing to take on 'aggressors' |