Hong Kong shares to start flat, China banks and property weaker
HONG KONG Jan 22 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to open flat on Tuesday, with strength in HSBC Holdings offset by weakness in the Chinese banking and property sectors.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open flat at 23,596.4. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |
- Britain says Scotland split would put Scottish pensions at risk
- Analysis - Qatar rift is pivotal test for disunited Gulf families
- Senior North Korean official reappears, belies reports of another purge