Hong Kong shares to start flat, China banks and property weaker
HONG KONG Jan 22 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to open flat on Tuesday, with strength in HSBC Holdings offset by weakness in the Chinese banking and property sectors.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open flat at 23,596.4. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Taxis, planes and viruses: How deadly Ebola can spread
- Hamas defends Gaza ambush blamed for ending ceasefire |
- Campaign for an independent Scotland stalls before historic vote
- Experts recover human remains at Ukraine crash site despite new fighting
- NATO must change to better repel Russian threat - Cameron