European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON Jan 23 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher start on Wednesday on expectations of a strong fourth-quarter earnings season and on signs that a four-month extension of the U.S. debt limit could be passed later in the day.
At 0704 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were flat to 0.2 percent higher.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Putin admits Russian forces were deployed to Crimea
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official