European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON Jan 23 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher start on Wednesday on expectations of a strong fourth-quarter earnings season and on signs that a four-month extension of the U.S. debt limit could be passed later in the day.
At 0704 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were flat to 0.2 percent higher.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Moyes left all at sea by scale of United job, says former coach
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels; Russia starts drill near border |