White House confirms Obama to nominate Mary Jo White to head SEC
WASHINGTON Jan 24 (Reuters) - White House spokesman Jay Carney on Thursday confirmed that President Barack Obama will nominate Mary Jo White as chair of the Securities Exchange Commission.
Obama is to formally announce the former federal prosecutor for the post later in the day.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- As Russian arms flow to Ukraine, more U.S. sanctions expected
- FIFA committed to 2018 World Cup in Russia
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- China's Guangdong province removes over 850 'naked officials' from their posts
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |