White House confirms Obama to nominate Mary Jo White to head SEC
WASHINGTON Jan 24 (Reuters) - White House spokesman Jay Carney on Thursday confirmed that President Barack Obama will nominate Mary Jo White as chair of the Securities Exchange Commission.
Obama is to formally announce the former federal prosecutor for the post later in the day.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Vatican arrests former archbishop on paedophilia charges
- Qatar will not host 2022 World Cup, says FIFA's Zwanziger
- Australia counter-terror police kill man after two officers stabbed