UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Thursday Jan 24
LONDON Jan 24 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 4 to 5 points lower, or down 0.1 percent on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, tracking falls in Asia as disappointing results from U.S. tech giant Apple eclipsed data showing accelerating growth in China's factory sector.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise budget
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day