UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Thursday Jan 24
LONDON Jan 24 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 4 to 5 points lower, or down 0.1 percent on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, tracking falls in Asia as disappointing results from U.S. tech giant Apple eclipsed data showing accelerating growth in China's factory sector.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Yazidis haunted by cries for help as militants bury victims alive
- Analysis - Financial market storm brewing as 2014 winds down
- ECB to begin buying secured debt, bundled loans from mid-month
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Tesco's 250-million-pound black hole: Who was minding the shop?