Hong Kong shares to open down ahead of China flash PMI
HONG KONG Jan 24 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are likely to open slightly lower on Thursday ahead of a private preliminary survey of January manufacturing activity in China expected shortly after the market open.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.2 percent at 23,585.10 points. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.7 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- UK economy picks up in second quarter, recovery pace revised higher
- UK house prices fall for first time in 17 months - Nationwide
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Analysis - Ukraine leader clings to European goal despite Putin