Hong Kong shares to open down ahead of China flash PMI
HONG KONG Jan 24 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are likely to open slightly lower on Thursday ahead of a private preliminary survey of January manufacturing activity in China expected shortly after the market open.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.2 percent at 23,585.10 points. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.7 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Microsoft beats Wall Street on new CEO debut |