Hong Kong shares to open down ahead of China flash PMI
HONG KONG Jan 24 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are likely to open slightly lower on Thursday ahead of a private preliminary survey of January manufacturing activity in China expected shortly after the market open.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.2 percent at 23,585.10 points. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.7 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- UKIP on course to win second parliamentary seat - poll
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |