Hong Kong shares to open down ahead of China flash PMI
HONG KONG Jan 24 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are likely to open slightly lower on Thursday ahead of a private preliminary survey of January manufacturing activity in China expected shortly after the market open.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.2 percent at 23,585.10 points. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.7 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video
- Germany: Russia sanctions, Ukraine probably contributed to Q2 contraction
- EBay considering PayPal spinoff - report
- Ukraine's Poroshenko talks tough ahead of meetings with Merkel, Putin
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |