Hong Kong shares to open down ahead of China flash PMI
HONG KONG Jan 24 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are likely to open slightly lower on Thursday ahead of a private preliminary survey of January manufacturing activity in China expected shortly after the market open.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.2 percent at 23,585.10 points. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.7 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India gets its first transgender TV news anchor - newspaper
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance
- Pope's Albania visit prompts long-awaited facelift for Tirana square
- Sierra Leone Ebola burial team attacked despite lockdown |
- Sierra Leone Ebola burial team attacked despite lockdown