U.S. envoy says North Korea's rhetoric deeply troubling
BEIJING (Reuters) - The U.S. envoy for the North Korean nuclear dispute said on Friday that North Korea's rhetoric was deeply troubling and counterproductive, after Pyongyang threatened to attack South Korea if Seoul joined a new round of tightened U.N. sanctions.
U.S. Special Representative for North Korea Policy Glyn Davies told reporters in Beijing that he and his Chinese counterparts achieved a strong consensus that a new nuclear test would also be very troubling.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India gets its first transgender TV news anchor - newspaper
- Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance
- Pope's Albania visit prompts long-awaited facelift for Tirana square
- Sierra Leone Ebola burial team attacked despite lockdown |