U.S. envoy says North Korea's rhetoric deeply troubling
BEIJING (Reuters) - The U.S. envoy for the North Korean nuclear dispute said on Friday that North Korea's rhetoric was deeply troubling and counterproductive, after Pyongyang threatened to attack South Korea if Seoul joined a new round of tightened U.N. sanctions.
U.S. Special Representative for North Korea Policy Glyn Davies told reporters in Beijing that he and his Chinese counterparts achieved a strong consensus that a new nuclear test would also be very troubling.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Europe won't recognise vote in eastern Ukraine, Merkel tells Putin
- Portugal scrambles jets again to intercept Russian bombers
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Australia Union wanted to rip up Beale contract - chairman
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |