U.S. envoy says North Korea's rhetoric deeply troubling
BEIJING (Reuters) - The U.S. envoy for the North Korean nuclear dispute said on Friday that North Korea's rhetoric was deeply troubling and counterproductive, after Pyongyang threatened to attack South Korea if Seoul joined a new round of tightened U.N. sanctions.
U.S. Special Representative for North Korea Policy Glyn Davies told reporters in Beijing that he and his Chinese counterparts achieved a strong consensus that a new nuclear test would also be very troubling.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Masked gunmen slay family collecting body at Honduras morgue, kill 9
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- UK retail sales growth falls to eight-month low, public finances weak
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |